Nahigian Strategies, in partnership with Carr Companies, is proud to introduce
Big Whig Media
Coming in 2019!
A NEW full-service, ground level, all-purpose multimedia studio based in the heart of downtown Washington, DC in the courtyard of the historic Willard Hotel designed to meet your every media need!
Big Whig Media’s premier services will include:
- Multi-camera high-definition broadcast facility for recording content
- Satellite uplink studios for interviews, etc. in every media market
- Advanced editing suites for post-production, animation, graphic design, and more
- Dressing room, make-up room, green room, conference room
- Podcast and streaming capability
- Professional in-person media training
- Rooftop feed capability with exclusive views of the Capitol Building and Washington Monument
Big Whig Media’s ground level headquarters in the Willard courtyard will be:
One block from Metro Center (the Red, Blue, Orange, and Silver metro lines)
Ten minutes (or less) from Union Station, the U.S. Capitol, the Supreme Court, and each House and Senate office building
One block from the White House, U.S. Treasury Department, and Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center
Ten minutes from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport and the planned Amazon HQ2 facility in Arlington, VA
Never before have there been more avenues for creating content and connecting with desired audiences from the smallest American towns to capitals across the globe. An effective media production company must be committed to not just proficiency but also innovation.
That’s where Big Whig Media comes in.
With an eye on tradition and another on tomorrow, Big Whig Media will be built (literally!) on the Willard’s storied legacy of excellence and luxury and specialize in every facet of modern communication, from television and radio to live podcasts and on-demand web content — and beyond.
start telling your story
Every great communications campaign begins with a conversation founded on trust and candor. We look forward to speaking with you.